ESFA U16 Boys Inter-county Trophy Semi-final: Greater Manchester v Durham on Sat 28 Feb at National Squash Centre, Etihad Campus, Rowsley Street, Manchester M11 3FF ko 12.30pm
NCSFA U16 Boys Inter-county Trophy Semi-final: Greater Manchester v Durham on Sat 7 March ko 12.30pm; Venue to be confirmed
DCSFA CUP FINALS
The below named finals will be played at The Graham Sports Centre, Maiden Castle, Durham DH1 3SE using the 3G pitches.
- Mon 23 March: Bert Hodgson Cup ko 4.30pm (U16s)
- Mon 23 March: Londonderry Cup ko 4.30pm (U15s)
- Tues 24 March: Lambton Trophy ko 4.30pm (Inter-association U16s)
- Wed 25 March: County Cup ko 4.30pm (U15s)
- Wed 25 March: County Cup ko 4.15pm (U13 Girls - 9v9)
- Thurs 26 March: County Cup ko 4.15pm (U14 Girls - 9v9)
- Thurs 26 March: County Cup ko 4.30pm (U16 Girls)
- Fri 17 April: TUC Cup ko 4.15pm (U13s)
- Wed 22 April: U14 Inter-association Knock-out Cup 4.15pm
- Thurs 23 April: CIC Trophy ko 4.30pm (U14s)
- Thurs 23 April: Sunderland Children's Hospital Cup ko 4.30pm (Inter-association U15s)
- Fri 24 April: Crompton & Harrison Cup ko 4.15pm (U12s - 9v9)
NCSFA U14 GIRLS INTER-COUNTY FESTIVAL
The Festival will take place at Dearne Valley College, Rotherham S63 7EW on Sat 11 April commencing 12 noon. The counties participating in this inaugural event are Cheshire, Cumbria, Durham, Lancashire, Merseyside, South Yorkshire and Worcestershire.
- Harrison Cup: Darlington maintained second spot by beating third placed North Tyneside 2-1. Redcar & Cleveland with an emphatic win over South Tyneside moved into 4th place. League table at 07.02.15
- Derwent & Medomsley Cup: Darlington progressed into the quarter-final with a fine 5-2 victory over Hartlepool.
- Primary Inter-association 5-a-side: Sunderland were winners of the "A" team competition. Darlington were the "B" team winners.
- Alan Grimes Memorial Trophy: The date for the semi-finals of this competition has had to be changed because local authorites in the County have different dates for the Easter Holidays. The new date is Wed 22 April.
- Ty McGurk 5-a-side Trophy (Schools): The final of this competition will be held on Tues 17 March at the Dolphin Centre, Darlington commencing 4pm. Semi-final groups, dates and venues.
Durham's representatives in the North Region Finals of the ESFA Danone Nations Cups are Blue Coat Junior CE, Durham (Girls), Chester-le-Street PSFA (Inter-association), Cotsford Junior School, Horden (School Teams) and St Joseph's RC, Murton (Soccer Sevens).
ESFA Danone Nations' North Region Finals
- Girls: Sat 21 March at Wright Robinson Sports College, Manchester commencing 2pm
- School Teams: Sat 21 March at Wright Robinson Sports College, Manchester commencing 2pm
- Soccer Sevens: Date and venue TBC
- Inter-association: Date and venue TBC
- Cheshire and Lancashire will contest the Northern Counties final.
- Northumberland v Lancashire on Sat 7 March at Bullocksteads Sports Ground, Northumbria University, NE13 8AH ko 1pm
- Greater Manchester v Durham on Sat 7 March ko 12.30pm; Venue TBC
- Cleveland v Greater Manchester on Thurs 5 March at Northfield School, Billingham ko 7pm
- Merseyside v North Yorkshire on Sat 7 March at Liverpool Soccer Centre ko 12 noon
Chairman's Monthly Message: January 2015
ESFA INTERNATIONAL SQUADS
Congratulations go to Poppy Pattinson of Kepier School, Houghton-le-Spring who successfully played her way through the three trials and has been selected into the ESFA U15 Girls squad for 2015. During the February Half term the squad travel to Portugal for coaching at Benfica's training ground and whilst in Lisbon will play two matches against club teams. In April the team will participate in the Bob Docherty Trophy which is being held in Scotland.
Congratulations go to Adam Curry (St Joseph's Catholic Academy) who has been selected to represent ESFA for the 2015 International season. This will be Adam's second season with the U18 schools' international squad.
Jordan Skelton has just received the fantastic news that he had been drafted into the ESFA U18 Squad for their forthcoming pre-season training camp at Lilleshall. Jordan will join his defensive partner Adam Curry as Durham’s second representative in this season’s squad and it is just reward for the way that he applied himself during the recent trials. The pair will play at League grounds across the country against Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and the Republic of Ireland in England’s quest to retain the Centenary Shield which they won last year. Jordan is presently fine tuning his craft at Gateshead College’s demanding programme so he is used to travelling long distances up and down the country to play competitive football. His next step is to secure himself a scholarship to play at a university in the United States next year and he has already got some inviting offers on the table. The DCSFA management team wish him well as he moves on to the next stage of his academic and sporting career and are sure he can be successful in both.
ESFA U18 squad and officials: Adam Curry is seated in the centre of the front row. Jordan Skelton standing at the right end of the back row.
PHOTOGRAPH GALLERY 2014-15
Click on thumbnail to view larger image then use PREVIOUS key to return.
Sunderland winners again
Durham fail to progress
Durham gain victory with 2 late goals
Durham’s hope of progress dented
Disappointment for Durham
Carmel are County winners
Durham finish top of East League
Durham into Northern Counties semi-final
Durham suffer first defeat
Next page: DCSFA Officers