PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYERS' KIT SCHEME
The fifth window of this scheme is now open until Fri 31 May. As well as schools being able to apply the ESFA has agreed with the Premier League that District FAs can also apply.
The affiliation number to use is that of the local District Schools' FA. All other number formats will be refused. Applications can be made using this link: Premier League Players' Kit Scheme
DCSFA U15 BOYS
- Claire Graham Trophy 2nd leg: North Yorkshire 1 Durham 2 (Durham won 5-1 on aggregate)
- Esh CE Primary School were beaten in the National Final of the ESFA Danone U11 Small School Soccer Sevens. The final was played at The Hive, Barnet FC's Training Ground.
- Congratulations to St Leonard's RC, Durham on becoming the first team from the County to win the ESFA U14 Boys Premier League Schools' Cup. In the final, played at Hillsborough home of Sheffield Wednesday FC, St Leonard's beat St Ignatius College (Enfield SFA) 2-1. Report of the match can be viewed here.
- After losing in the two previous finals Gateshead College won the ESFA U18 Girls Colleges Trophy by beating South Gloucestershire & Stroud College (Bristol & South Gloucestershire SFA) 3-0. The final was played at Mansfield Town FC. Report of the match can be viewed here.
DCSFA CUP FINALS
- Primary Girls Trophy on Tues 21 May at Red Rose Primary School, Chester-le-Street commencing 4pm
- Primary Alan Grimes Memorial Trophy on Wed 22 May at Red Rose Primary School, Chester-le-Street commencing 4pm
- U13 AF Hardy Inter-association Trophy: Sunderland SFA 0 Bishop Auckland SFA 2 (aet)
- U16 Boys Lambton Inter-association Trophy: Middlesbrough SFA 2 Chester-le-Street & Washington SFA 0
- U19 League Cup: St Leonard's RC, Durham 4 Framwellgate 0
Click on thumbnail to view larger image then use PREVIOUS key to return.
Jessica Lewandowski (Southmoor School), a member of the County U16 girls team, was selected for the ESFA U15 Girls squad for the schools international season. Jessica was the first girl from the County to be selected for the English Schools' Girls International squad. Jessica played in the second half of the international against Scotland at St George's Park, home of the National Football Centre. ESFA were beaten 3-1. Match report
The U15 team participated in the Bob Docherty Cup against Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The competition was hosted by Northern Ireland at Queen's University Playing Fields, South Belfast from 1-4 April. ESFA finished in 3rd place. Match reports Results and Final group table
ESFA played Scotland in a return match at the Toryglen Soccer Centre, Glasgow in which Jessica was involved.
- Year 4 Trophy was won, in fine style, by Cotsford Junior School, Horden
- Harrison Cup: (18.05.13) The heavy rain that fell over NE England on Friday/Saturday caused the title deciding fixture between Redcar & Cleveland and Chester-le-Street to be postponed. Latest positions: Chester (Pd 11, 27 points); Sunderland (Pd 10, 21 points); Redcar & Cleveland (Pd 10, 21 points).
- Girls Inter-association: Upon the completion of the January matches Sunderland have moved into top spot and have two point lead over Darlington. Previous leaders Chester-le-Street (Blue) have slipped down to third place. The round of matches due for February was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Results and League Table
- U16 Girls final: Merseyside v Lancashire on Tues 21 May at Liverpool Soccer Centre ko 7pm
- U16 Boys final: Greater Manchester v Lancashire on Thurs 9 May at Hyde Utd FC
- U18s final: Durham 2 Merseyside 3
- NCSFA AGM: Mon 10 June at Bradley Park Golf Club, Huddersfield commencing 7pm
- ESFA Chairman's April Report can be viewed here
- ESFA Chief Executive's April Report can be viewed here
- ESFA AGM is on Sat 29 June and will be held in Stafford
Cotsford are worthy winners
Esh CE suffer extra time heart break
St Bede’s hold onto win
Three in a row for Sunderland College
Northern Counties defeat for Durham
Esh CE through to National Finals
Framwellgate are winners
Longfield complete U15 cup “double”
View FA website for full details
Online resource for football coaches
Next page: DCSFA Officers