ESFA Impact Trophies U12 County 5-a-side Final
Held in the Louisa Centre, Stanley on Wed 18 Jan 2017
The Competition involves each team playing one another in a league, with the top team representing Durham CSFA in the ESFA Region A Final.
Teams participating in the final:
|Durham Johnston||Bishop Auckland|
|Castle View Enterprise Academy||Sunderland|
|Order of Play|
|Durham Johnston||2 - 3||Castle View|
|Hummersknott||1 - 0||Castle View|
|Durham Johnston||0 - 1||Hummersknott|
|Durham Johnston||0 - 1||Castle View|
|Hummersknott||2 - 2||Castle View|
||2 - 2||Hummersknott|
|Castle View Enterprise Academy||4||2||1||1||6||5||1||7|
Squads should be a maximum of 8 players
ALL matches will be of two 5 (five) minute periods with the teams changing straight round at half time.
In ALL matches, rolling substitutes can be used at any time; on condition that once a player is identified as being substituted, they do not become involved in the play and leave the court directly. Players can take further part in the game once substituted.
Match points will be awarded as follows:
- 3 point – win
- 1 point – draw
- 0 points – loss
If, at the end of all league matches, teams are level with points gained, the following will determine which team will progress to ESFA North Region Final
- Goal difference
- Goals scored
- Score when teams played
- If still equal – 5 penalties – winner after 5 penalties or if scores remain equal after 5 penalties - ‘sudden death’ penalties will be taken
- Play is started with a drop ball on the centre spot between one player of each team. After a goal is scored play is restarted in the same way.
- The ball shall not intentionally be played above head height.
- If, in making a save, the goalkeeper propels the ball above head height and it travels out of play, the game will be restarted with a roll-in corner to the opposing team.
- Only the goalkeeper is allowed in the penalty area.
- Should a defender intentionally enter the penalty area to play the ball – penalty kick
- Should an attacker intentionally enter the penalty area to gain an advantage – goalkeeper's ball.
- There are no offsides.
- The goalkeeper must not come out of the goal area and ball the ball. If infringed a penalty shall be awarded and taken from a spot 1m outside the goal area.
- The goalkeeper must release the ball into play by rolling it underarm out of the goal area except if the goalkeeper receives it from a colleague in a deliberate back pass situation. Infringement will result in an indirect free kick to be taken 3m outside the goal area.
- With a deliberate back pass the normal rule applies. The goalkeeper must not handle the ball and may only kick the ball back into play. Infringement will result in an indirect free kick to be taken 3m outside the goal area.
- When a goalkeeper passes the ball to a colleague, it cannot be received directly back from that player - it has to be a third party. If this rule is infringed an indirect free kick shall be awarded 3m outside the goal area.
- Should the ball go out of the court without the playing rules being infringed, the game shall be restarted with a roll in by the team not responsible for the ball going out of play
- Players must stand at least 3 metres from the ball at a free kick
- A player taking a penalty can only take a 2 step approach
- Sliding tackles are deemed to be dangerous play
- The referee is the sole judge of fact when it comes to applying these rules.
- All players shall be properly equipped – including shin pads.
- The decision of the referee is final.
|2009-10||Greencroft Community School|
|2013-14||Carmel College, Darlington|
|2014-15||Education Village, Darlington||Consett Academy|
|2015-16||Venerable Bede CE, Ryhope||Durham Johnston School|
|2016-17||Hummerskott Academy, Darlington||Castle View Enterprise Academy, Sunderland|