CRITERIA for SELECTING a DURHAM CSFA TEAM MANAGER
Desirable / essential person skill set spec for consideration to become a Durham CSFA Manager / Assistant Manager.
RESPONSIBLE TO: THE CHIEF OFFICERS OF DURHAM CSFA.
ELIGIBILITY TO SERVE AS A TEAM MANAGER:
As well as a positive desire to develop talented young players (socially, physically, morally, football skills etc) through their involvement in County Schools’ Football, individuals will be considered using the following criteria:
· be employed in or having previously been employed (e.g., retired teacher) in an Educational establishment in some capacity within the 1972 geographical boundaries of County Durham.
· be active and established (or having previously been – e.g., retired teacher) with experience and success in running a School/College/Academy boys/girls team affiliated to DCSFA.
· be active and established (or having previously been – e.g., retired teacher) with experience and success in running an Association boys/girls team affiliated to DCSFA.
· hold QTS or similar or be recognised as an unqualified teacher in a school / college/ academy or be an AOTT recognised by Durham CSFA and ESFA.
· hold recognised football coaching qualifications.
· have a current in-service FA DBS certificate.
· have undergone relevant Safeguarding training either via their school / college / academy or the FA.
Team Managers shall be appointed for one season.
Team Managers shall be appointed annually, at the June Council Meeting, upon consideration of their skills.